To add a school textbook (meaning this textbook is already part of your school library) to your bookshelf, you must request access to this school textbook from your School Master.
Requesting access for a school textbook
- Log in to your SIS system and locate the TextbookHub URL (provided by TBH admin upon installation of the system). You will then be redirected and automatically logged into the interactive reader application.
- In Portal, navigate to “School Books” tab. A catalogue of books available for request will be displayed.
- Select a book and click the information badge on the book cover:
4. Through the book details panel, select the “Request Access” button:
Clicking this will send a message to your School Master (SM).
5. As soon as the SM reviews the request, a notification will be sent to the Teacher whether the request has been approved or declined.
6. Once the request has been approved, the requested book appears under the “My Bookshelf” tab, where the new class-specific extension can be accessed. This textbook can now be distributed to a group of students or an individual student within the school.