To add a textbook to your school library (meaning this textbook is will be added to your "School Books" tab) for distribution, you must request access to this textbook from the textbook's Content Manager.
Requesting a textbook for distribution within a school:
- Login to TextbookHub.
- In Portal, navigate to your “All Books” tab. A catalogue of books available for request will be displayed.
- Select a book and click the information badge on the book cover:
4. Through the book details panel, select the “Request Access” button:
Clicking this will send a message to your Content Manager (CM) in charge of the book you are requesting.
5. As soon as the CM reviews the request, a notification will be sent to you as a School Master whether the request has been approved or declined.
6. Once the request has been approved, the requested book appears under your school's “School Books” tab, where the new School-specific extension can be accessed. This textbook can now be distributed to other users within the school.