We understand that there will be times when you need to print physical pages of your book to share with your students. Our platform allows users to print portions of their book directly from the interactive reader. To begin printing, please complete the following steps:
1. Disable any ad blocker plugins and filters. If you are using a browser with content and pop-up filters built-in like Safari, please use another browser like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox before printing.
2. In Portal, navigate to the “My Bookshelf” tab. A catalogue of books you have access to will be displayed.
3. Select a book by clicking on the front cover. Your selected book will open in the interactive reader.
4. Navigate to the bottom navigation bar. On the right side of your screen, click on the printer icon:
5. A pop-up dialog will appear asking for the page range you wish to print. Please enter the desired pages from starting page to the ending page.
6. Click “OK” button.
7. Your browser’s default pop-up window for printing will appear where you can select your printer, printer paper size, page layout, margins, scale, etc.
8. Once you configured your printing settings, press “Print”. Your desired portion of the book will now start printing.