You can read books from TextbookHub wherever and whenever using an Internet Browser, even without an internet connection! To do that, you must enable offline reading for all your books.
Enabling Offline Reading
While having a stable internet connection:
1. If you have not done so already, login to the TextbookHub using your preferred Internet browser (i.e. Chrome or Firefox).
2. Navigate to “My Bookshelf” in the side menu and select the book you wish to read offline by tapping on the book cover.
3. Along the bottom navigation menu, find the Offline Reading button:
4. If you see the above icon, this means you have not downloaded this particular book for offline reading. Click this button and the book should start downloading an Offline Reading file:
5. When the download is completes, your book should now be available for offline use.
When you lose or are unable to access a stable internet connection:
1. Using a pre-existing tab or window with TextbookHub open, refresh the page. You should see a simplified, offline reading version of your bookshelf.
2. Select the book you would like to read offline by tapping on the book cover. You should now be able to read your book, even without an internet connection!