Our seamless integration with Blackbaud LMS enables teachers to easily include and share TextbookHub quizzes in their courses as a resource for their students. You can begin by following the steps below:
1. Navigate to your school’s TextbookHub subdomain URL (provided by TBH admin upon installation of the system) and log into Blackbaud by clicking on the green “b”:
Enter your Blackbaud LMS credentials. You will then be redirected and automatically logged into the interactive reader application.
2. In Portal, navigate to the “My Bookshelf” tab. The URL should look like https://[school subdomain].textbookhub.com/portal#bookshelf. A catalogue of books you have editing access to will be displayed.
3. Open a textbook of your choice which contains the quiz you would like to add to your Blackbaud course.
4. Open the overlay drawer and locate the specific quiz. Click on the pencil icon in the bottom right-hand corner:
5. Through the quiz overlay details pop-up, copy the hyperlink next to “LTI Link”. This hyperlink will lead your students from your Blackbaud course directly to the quiz in your textbook on TextbookHub to complete.
6. In a separate window or tab, navigate to your school’s Blackbaud LMS URL. If you aren’t already logged into Blackbaud, please do so and login.
7. Find “Classes” in the top navigation menu and click on the course you would like to add your LTI link to.
7. Once you reach the homepage of your selected course, navigate to the “Assignments” tab.
8. Click on the "⊕ Assignment" button within the right sidebar.
9. A pop-up window “Add New Assignment” should appear prompting you to choose a title for your new assignment. Feel free to add your own customizations in regards to assessment type and grading preferences. Under "Learning Tool", select a provider, which should be TextbookHub. Once you have copy-and-pasted the LTI Link from TextbookHub into the “Launch URL” field, click on “Save” button.
10. By completing the steps above, your selected TextbookHub quiz can now be accessed and completed by your students through the Assignments tab in your Blackbaud course.