Books you wish to sell through TextBookHub need to be uploaded to an FTP server.
Your FTP server will be created by our IT department. Credentials will be provided once you sign a contract with us.
Once FileZilla has been installed and configured, please follow the steps below to transfer the files to TextBookHub:
- In FileZilla, go to the top toolbar menu and select File > Site Manager…
- In the pop-up that appears, click the “New Site” button. A new site will appear under the “My Sites” folder. It will prompt you to rename the new site to a name of your choosing.
- Under the “General” tab, fill out the following fields below:
Host: ftp.textbookhub.com OR 184.108.40.206
Encryption: Require explicit FTP over TLS
Logon Type: Ask for Password
4. Click “Connect”. A new pop-up will appear asking you for a username and password. This is where to enter the FTP credentials we have provided to you.
- Once you have entered your FTP credentials, click “OK”. You should now be able to access your FTP server.
- Upload all your book files under the “ftpfiles” folder.