TextBookHub allows users to print portions of their book directly from the TextBookHub reading app.
How to Print Step by Step
1. Disable any ad blocker plugins and filters. If you are using a browser with content and pop-up filters built-in like Safari, please use another browser like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox before printing.
2. Log in to TextBookHub and navigate to “My Bookshelf”.
3. Select a book by clicking on its front cover. You may need to select a version of the textbook with a specific extension.
4. At the bottom-right of your screen, there is a printer icon. Click on the printer icon:
5. A pop-up dialog will appear asking for the page range you want to print. Enter the starting page and the ending page.
6. Click the “OK” button.
7. Your browser’s default pop-up window for printing will appear. Select your printer, printer paper size, page layout, margins etc.
Once you configured your printing settings, press “Print”. The portion of the book you selected will now start printing.