You should only delete books on your device when you are experiencing syncing difficulties despite having a stable internet connection. Syncing problems can prevent your access to the latest media overlays and annotations like comments, highlights, bookmarks, or scribbles. Deleting the book and re-downloading it should be considered a last resort.
We do not recommend deleting books from your device in other circumstances as you might lose the annotations you have made in the book.
How to delete books from your Android device
1. Login to TextBookHub on your Android device.
2. Go to My Bookshelf and select the book you wish to delete by tapping on the book cover.
3. The book detail panel opens:
3. Locate and tap on the options menu (three vertical dots, lower right). The Delete from Device option appears. Tap it.
4. A confirmation pop-up will appear asking you “Do you want to delete this book?”. Tap on the Delete button.
5. Your book has been deleted from your device. Notice that the deleted book no longer has a green checkmark in the upper right corner of the cover.
NOTE: You can get your books back again by re-downloading them. Look here to learn how to download your TextbookHub books.