You should only delete books on your device when you are experiencing syncing difficulties despite having a stable internet connection. Synching problems can prevent your access to the latest media overlays and annotations like comments, highlights, bookmarks, or scribbles.
We do not recommend deleting books from your device in other circumstances as you might lose the annotations you have made in the book using that particular device.
How to delete books from your iOS device
1. Navigate to “My Bookshelf” and select the book you wish to delete by tapping on the book cover.
2. On the book details panel, locate and tap on the “Delete Book” button:
How to delete books from your Android device
1. Login to the TextBookHub application on your Android device.
2. Navigate to “My Bookshelf” and select the book you wish to delete by tapping on the book cover.
3. On the book details panel, locate and tap on the options menu (three vertical dots, lower right):
4. This reveals the "delete from device" button. Click the “Delete from device” button.
5. A confirmation pop-up will appear asking you “Do you want to delete this book?”. Tap on the “Delete” button. Your book has been deleted from your device.