Downloading Books with your Computer
While having a stable internet connection:
1. Login to the TextbookHub website using an Internet browser (Chrome or Firefox work best for this).
2. Navigate to “My Bookshelf” and select the book you wish to read offline by tapping on the book cover.
3. Along the bottom of your screen, find the “Offline Reading” button:
4. Click the "Offline Reading" button and the book will start downloading:
5. When the download is complete, your book will be available for offline use.