1. Go to the app store and search "TextbookHub". When the icon appears, click on it.
2. Click on the Get button.
3. Click on the Install button.
4. Click on the Launch button.
5. Enter the name of your school.
6. Log in with your SCHOOL email address and password.
7. Your bookshelf is displayed. Click on a book to download it.
8. Click on Download.
9. Click on the Downloads button in the blue banner at the top of the screen to observe the download progress.
10. Click on the My Bookshelf button in the blue banner at the top of the screen to see the downloaded book. Note the green checkmark in the upper right corner of the book cover. This indicates the book is downloaded and ready to open. Click on the book cover.
11. Click on Read this book.
12. The book is now open in the interactive reader. Start reading the book by using the page forward arrow.