1. Navigate to the Android Play store and search "TextbookHub". When the icon appears, tap it.
2. Tap on Install. The TextbookHub app will download to your device.
3. Tap on Continue.
4. TextbookHub installs . . .
5. The installation is completed. Tap Open.
6. Type in the name of your school.
7. Type in your school email and password, then tap Log In.
8. You should see your textbooks listed. Tap on Download.
9. Book downloading time varies from book to book due to the size of the book, how many pictures it has, and a variety of other factors. Download your books while connected to WIFI rather than using your data plan, WIFI connections are more stable and less prone to download errors.
10. When your book is fully downloaded and ready to read, a green checkmark will appear in the upper right corner of the book's cover. Tap anywhere on the book's cover to open it.
11. The book opens in the interactive reader. Tap on the page forward arrow to open the book.