1. Navigate to the app store and search "TextbookHub". When the TextbookHub icon appears, tap it.
2. Tap on Install. TextbookHub will download and install onto your device.
3. Tap on Continue.
4. Type in the name of your school.
5. Type in your school email and password, then tap Log In.
6. TextbookHub displays the books on your bookshelf. Tap on a book you want to download.
7. Tap Download.
8. The book will start to download. Note that book download time varies from book to book due to the size of the book, how many pictures it has, and a variety of other factors.
9. Click on Read now to read the book.
10. The book opens in TextbookHub's embedded reader. Tap on the page forward arrow to turn pages of the book.