You should only delete books on your device when you are experiencing syncing difficulties despite having a stable internet connection. Syncing problems can prevent your access to the latest media overlays and annotations like comments, highlights, bookmarks, or scribbles. Deleting the book and re-downloading it should be considered a last resort.
We do not recommend deleting books from your device in other circumstances as you might lose the annotations you have made in the book.
1. Login to TextBookHub on your Windows 10 device.
2. Go to My Bookshelf and select the book you wish to delete by tapping on the book cover.
3. Hover over the upper right corner of the book you want to delete to show the X button
3. TextbookHub will double check that you want to remove the book. Click or tap the pink Delete from Device button.
5. Your book has been deleted from your device. Notice that the deleted book no longer has a green checkmark in the upper right corner of the cover.
NOTE: You can get your books back again by re-downloading them. Look here to learn how to download your TextbookHub books.