If you are experiencing problems with the TextbookHub app, know that you can also view your account and all your books via an Internet browser on any device.
We recommend you use the Chrome or Safari browsers.
If you use the TextbookHub app on Chromebook, you already have the Chrome browser installed on your device.
If you use another kind of device, you may need to download the Chrome browser.
- Download Chrome browser for Windows 10
- Download Chrome browser for iOS (if you don't want to use Safari)
- Download Chrome browser for Android
Using an Internet Browser to View Your Books
1. Using your browser, navigate to your school's unique TextbookHub URL. Staff at your school can tell you what the URL for your school is.
2. Log in to TextbookHub using your school email address and password. Then click Log In.
3. View the books in "My Bookshelf."
Please sign in to leave a comment.