1. Go to the app store and search "TBH Reader".
2. Click on the Get button. Then Install. The app will start downloading.
3. When the download is complete, click on Open.
4. Click on Continue.
5. Type the name of your school in the field.
6. Type in your school email address and password. Then click Log In.
7. Click on the cover of a book you want to download.
8. Click on Download. Note that book downloading times vary from book to book due to the size of the book, how many pictures it has, and a variety of other factors.
9. Click on Read. The book will open in the interactive TextbookHub reader.
10. Click the page forward arrow to move through the book.