You may have reason to duplicate a specific assignment you have created. For example, perhaps you teach more than one section of the same course, and you want every section of students to complete the same assignment.
- From the Assignments tab, click or tap the 3-dot menu in the lower right corner of the assignment’s thumbnail.
- Enter a new name for the duplicate assignment.
- Assign the work to a course section or to specific students.
- Add the submission details. The remaining parts of the form will have auto-populated with the specific worktext, chapter, and pages. You may change these details if you wish, but you need not if you want the duplicate assignment to be an exact copy of the original.
- Scroll to the bottom of the form. Click or tap on the Publish Assignment button in the lower left corner of the screen.
Note that it may take the portal a moment or two to display the duplicated assignment. A momentary delay is typically caused by the load on the TBH server, and is nothing to be concerned about. Please give the portal a moment to catch up with you!