When all the marking is complete, you are ready to release the grades to the students. This enables students to see in detail how they performed on the assignment.
Some teachers prefer to release the grades after all students have submitted their work. Other teachers prefer to release grades to specific students before all assignments have been submitted or graded. Both of these preferences are supported by the TextbookHub portal.
- Navigate to the Assignments In the Graded section, locate the assignment you want to release. Click the assignment name.
- The Grading Breakdown page loads.
- If you want to release grades to all the students, click or tap the Select All click-box (1).
- If you want to release grades to select students only, click or tap the click-box associated with the desired students’ names (2).
- Then click or tap the Release Grades button (3).
Please sign in to leave a comment.