Welcome to TextbookHub! We're glad that you're here.
The articles on this help site will help you learn how to use the TextbookHub portal and the TextbookHub applications (apps).
Before you dig in, a few housekeeping items:
- We are continuously improving our products, so there may be some small changes to the portal or app displays. This means that images in these articles can quickly become outdated. Please know that we try to update these help pages as soon as possible after a change is made. It is possible you might look at the portal after a visual change has been implemented, but before our documentation team has completed making changes to documentation. If you notice any discrepancies, please leave a comment on the article with an outdated image, or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- TextbookHub recommends using either the Chrome or Safari web browsers when you are working with the TBH portal.
- Teachers will have the best TBH portal experience if they access the portal via a laptop or desktop computer. Tablets can be used, but some features may not work as described.
- There is a version of the TBH app for a variety of devices and operating systems.
- In order to make visual examples in these articles as large and legible as possible, some images have been cropped. You’ll know that an image has been cropped because the image will include “tear lines” to indicate that some part of the picture is missing. That looks like this:
What has been removed was simply white space that made the image too wide to display on this site.
If you can't find what you are looking for on this site, please reach out to our friendly Support Team!